Pages

08 November 2009

Father's Day

We went to Porvoo to celebrate Father's Day with my parents and my brother's family. We had a really wonderful time with lots of laughs.

Here are more pictures of the pieces Mellisa at Chinook Jewelry so kindly showed on her blog.

This set also includes ceramic components from Summers Studio and from Every Heart Crafts. The other ingredients are brass, wood beads, seed beads, bloodstone and snakeskin jasper.

The other ingredients in this set are kyanite, freshwater pearls, seed beads and silver beads and findings.

Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning pieces! Glad you had a nice time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful - so great to see your use of mellisa's pieces... i love them... in another post you show an incredible wolf pendant - could you tell me where that is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The wolf pendant and the ceramic beads are from Mary Ann Carroll (macarroll) on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautiful! I especially love the second set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!