Pages

25 October 2009

Football, birthday parties and necklaces

Yesterday my younger girl had a football game and then we gave a birthday party for her friends. Today she had football practice and then we had grandparents and godparents visiting. Her birthday was a week ago on October 17th. My little girl is 7 years old! Time flies!

I didn't have time to do any beading this weekend, but I thought I'd share some pictures of necklaces I made this summer:

The great wolf: ceramic pendant and ceramic beads from Mary Ann Carroll, wood beads, glass beads, metal beads and findings.

Pink bird: graduated tourmaline nuggets, brass chain and findings, freshwater pearls, shell pendant from Lillypilly, lampwork glass disc beads from Blue Seraphim.

Ruby flower: ceramic components from Round Rabbit and brass beads and findings.
I hope you all had a good weekend!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!